Acne red papules
I've been getting acne constantly on my cheeks and jaw area, I've consulted a dermatologist after oral medication still pimples seem to appear, is there any other treatment rather than oral for acne and dark spots.Thx

Acne vulgaris is physiological, it depends on the harmonal variations & how you responds to it depends on your hereditary .Stress,lack of sleep , menstrual cycles in females...etc. Acne lesions appears more common on cheeks, jaw, fore-head ,back & chest...where more number of sebaceous glands are present. Depending on the grade of acne & type of skin..it will leads to post acne scarring +post inflammatory hyerpigmentation(black spots).
So you need to maintain the skin with good face wash  like salicylic, topical antibiotics & keratolytics,systemic antibiotics..if grades are higher means you need to go for systemic retinoids..like isotretinointo control.
In acne vulgaris you need to use medicines to maintain & prevent the complications like scars & pigmentation... its not like one course or once treatment ...maintaince required... meet a dermatologist &get treated.
Hi thanks for the query..please note that there is no single curative treatment for acne..i.e acne are known to be repetitive skin disease..please visit a dermatologist to plan a proper treatment plan for you.
meet a dermatologist to discuss treatment plan