Acne problem
One of the doctor from practice...gave me benzoyl peroxide gel for acne as a night cream... Now when I applies it...my skin is burning a alot... It also got red and dome swell also ame on my cheeks

Its a good cream Stop temporarily Start reapplying once the redness subsides like for 30mins alternate days Then for an hour Rest need pics to commmet
Stop that gel for 5-7 days Share pics of the affected area and all the medicines Sun protection is must
Stop it temporarily for a week and restart it Apply very very little cream If burning sensation persists reduce the frequency to alternate days If still there u can still reduce to once in three days Other option is apply once daily at night and keep it for one hour before wash BP is a good cream Sunscreen is  a must