Acne problem
My face has many acne, which soap i can use to get ride of this pimples. Please help me to cure this acne problems

Dr. Shivashankar B. Sajjanshetty

Hi Acne at this age is very common.  It will be mainly becoz of the hormonal changes. Only by using face wash , you cannot get rid of acne. There are various grades  ( severity ) of acne .. so treatment differs depending on the grade of acne Better  to consult a dermatologist for long term results

Hey, Pimples at this age could be due to harmonal variation its quite common ,wash face twice daily avoid dust and pollution, don't puncture pimples it turns black, let it fade on its own . Use mild acidic soap ,dermadew acne soap is commonly used