Acne problem

My face has been clear always....but from last two months I am getting boils pimples all over my face very frequently.... N as one goes it leaves a black mark...I am not liking this....i have a wedding to attend in 6 days I juz cannot take that face to the wedding Hall....pls pls plsssss help me

Doctor Answers (2) on Acne problem

Hello, please do not distress yourself about acne/pimples as it is very easily treatable. 6 days is very short time, medicine is not magic! Please visit a Dermatologist soon. Regards, Dr.Shruti Jadhav Devershi, Sólskin professional Dermacare, Kharadi, Pune
Dr. Vijay Adhe Pune | Dermatologist
Hi Pimples occur due to blockage of oil from oil glands in the skin and it occurs under hormonal influence. Certain factors which may aggravate pimples are stress, oil based occlusive cosmetics and food items like milk and other dairy products. Pimples usually leave behind spots and chances of dark spots increase if you fiddle with them. 6 days is a very short time to reduce marks. You need proper treatment to control acne and to remove those dark spots. Most of the youngsters of your age do get pimples and there is nothing to be ashamed as its not a disease. Please consult a dermatologist and start your treatment as soon possible to avoid further damage to your skin. Best regards Dr Vijay Adhe, Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic, Pune. www.eternisclinic.com