Acne problem

M suffering from acne problem from past 1 year but now they appears too puffy n painful m on homeopathic medicine but i guess its not working effectively please suggest me bcoz i hav my freshers party in a weak i dont want these embarrassing pimples to overlap my identity...

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

There are different ways to achieve a flawless skin after acne and it needs medical interventions and commitment on part of the patient. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. An attempt to find out the root cause of acne should be made in every patient or else it keeps recurring. Each phase takes a couple of weeks before we move to the next phase of treatment. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis
A week time is too less and the option of camouflage can be tried.