Acne problem in face

Doctor I have acne problem now which is more effective d acne plus gel or adapalene face gel ?please answer me I'm really confused about that

Doctor Answers (2) on Acne problem in face

Skin care needs to be customized based on the presenting complaints. There are different ways to achieve a flawless skin after acne and it needs medical interventions and commitment on part of the patient. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. An attempt to find out the root cause of acne should be made in every patient or else it keeps recurring. Each phase takes a couple of weeks before we move to the next phase of treatment. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
All the best. Avoid self-medications.
Dr. D.P. Jayanth Mysore | Dermatologist
Please do not self medicate with those gels. They must be prescribed by skin specialist with full usage instructions . Not to be used in pregnancy too. Avoid picking pimples and consult skin specialist. Acne treatment takes 3 months followed by maintenance gel . Treat early to prevent black marks and scar.