Acne problem

I have pimples on my face and back  some spots on my penis .. I feel so itchy and it turns into red whenver I rub is causing so much problem ..mainly Near private area ..What should I do or consulate doctor
views-icons 37 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Srinivas C
Dermatologist 18 yrs exp Bangalore
Of course consultation with a dermatologist would help you out to overcome both. For acne you need gud cleansers like salicylic acid based and Benzoyl peroxide gel at bedtime over pimples for 2-3 wks. For fungal infection use anti fungal powders after bath daily. Along with medications to treat fungus .
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?