Acne problem

I have been facing acne related problem for the last ten years.Earlier I never paid any attention to my problem.I have been going through medical treatment for the last two years. But the result is not encouraging.My pimples are getting worse day by day.sometimes the pimples are getting removed but after a few days they are reappearing. Kindly suggest a proper treatment so that the problem gets resolved permanently.

Doctor Answers (1) on Acne problem

Thanks for the query. Acne is a difficult problem to deal with at your age when there are already many issues troubling you. There can be many causes of acne including lifestyle, genetic ,insulin resistance and so on. A comprehensive evaluation will help us identify the cause of the disorder and then it can be treated in a precise manner. €‹Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequalae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Remember combining treatment modalities help to achieve desired results earlier. Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation and make a path for the flawless skin you aspire for
Meet a Dermatologist. It should not be difficult to give you a healthy skin.