Acne problem
I have acne prone skin and my skin is oily. I have acne problen on my face and on my back. I don't really pop my pimples but i do get acne marks easily on my face and the marks on my back are really worse. What am i supposed to do?

Consult online for proper treatment
Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.