Acne problem
I got severe acne on back of neck and face. I've suggested by a doctor to use benzoyl peroxide but still the problem persists

Dr. Ajaya Kashyap
Thanks for your query. If you have severe acne then only topical benzoyl peroxide may not be sufficient, oral medication may be required. You can visit a dermatologist and get the treatment plan made accordingly
Dr. Franklin Sujith Kumar
Thanks for he query,how long have you been using benzoyl peroxide? For clearance of acne you need to give some time upto 3 to 4 months and ofcourse it depends on the severity of acne you have.visit your doctor when it's time to review with him and he will suggest you what to do next on seeing you.all the best.