Acne problem
I'm going through acne breakout and severe acne mark. Kindly help me out to get my skin back to normal.
101 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajib Roy
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Kolkata

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi. Warm regards. I can understand your concern. Well you ideally need to consult a good Dermatologist in your zone. Both can be taken care of well. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?