Acne problem
I am suffering from  acne ,I was consultant a doctor ,she was given medicines .but with medicines my acne was gone.now I have holes in my face .so is there any treatment to get normal skin to my face?

The treatment of acne differs according to the grade of involvement. Some people have more oilyness on the face which results in breakouts. After completing treatment for controlling the active breakouts, tablets can be stopped and creams need to be continued to prevent recurrence. Diet and lifestyle modifications are also important. Please don't do any self treatment such as over the counter Steroid creams. Don't burst the pimples with your fingers as it can result in ugly scars. The marks and pores left behind after the pimples heal can also be treated. Please send your photos through online consult option for detailed prescription and diet advice.,
Undergo fraxel laser resurfacing therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
When you keep picking your pimples it will leave behind scars and marks,scars are reversible,it becomes better the earlier  you start treatment,do a direct online consultation for further evaluation and treatment
Avoid scratching or rubbing the pimples
use sunscreen and moisturiser well
Kindly consult online with relevant photographs for proper assessment and treatment