Acne problem
I am suffering from acne problem. I consulted doctor for this and took complete course of medicine twice. But again after 6 months I am suffering from this problem. Now more over i am suffering from black spots and irregular complexion on my face. For dark spots doctor advised me to underwent lazer surgery. But i am scared of it and i also do not want to take those medecines again.

Dr. Himanshu Gupta

Acne breakouts can be easily dealt with medications. Black spots and irregular pigmentation can also be treated. Regarding use of laser or medications, advice can be given only after seeing the affected area. Kindly revert back with images.