Acne problem

I am facing acne problem on my face.earlier pimples are red after that they become white puss acne.i want to get rid of it.can u please suggest me any solution?

Doctor Answers (1) on Acne problem

Dr. Pinanky Jadhav-Adhe Pune | Dermatologist
In general acne treatment lasts 4 to 6 months,sometimes more. After pimples heal, a maintainance treatment is advised to prevent it from coming back. Pimples start as blackheads or whiteheads and when they get infected it results in red and pus filled boils. These pimples then heal with dark spots and scars. There are many effective medicines for it including oral as well as topical, laser, chemical peeling treatments. Treatment is based on type of acne, skin type, any underlying hormonal imbalances, medical history and few lifestyle factors. Looking at all these factors a dermatologist will prescribe a treatment program INDIVIDUALISED for you and hence the need for a consultation. Meanwhile to take care of your skin and prevent pimples from worsening you may visit www.eternisclinic.com/dermatology for some skin care tips. Warm regards, Dr Pinanky Jadhav, Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic, Pune