ACNE PROBLEM
Hi mam , am 26yrs old but am looking like more than 30yrs and pimple marks are also there.My skin is oily skin and am using ahaglow s face wash.

Acne can cause red or brown discoloration and uneven skin contour. Usually multiple types of treatments are needed for maximum improvement. Patience is key since the full effect is often not seen for several months. Skin discoloration and texture can be improved with topical treatments like hydroquinone and Retin-A, but for deeper scars and more significant discoloration, other techniques are needed
See a Dermatologist personally.
You can refer my blog post on "10 Tips for Brighter & Younger Looking Skin!" by Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia - https://www.practo.com/healthfeed/10-tips-for-brighter-younger-looking-skin-16374/post