Acne problem
Hi I m priyanka my problem is I am suffering from a very bad acne problem I went to few skin specialist but all was temporary my physician told me that I am having little hormonal imbalance Can u plz help me out from this continue acne problem I am really tired of this acne problem.Plz give me some permanent solution

Dr. Deepa Kanchankoti
Dermatologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai
Acne is blockage of oil glands , infection by bacteria and inflammation. Depending on the degrèe of involvement they are graded from grade 1 , 2, 3, 4. Hormones , cleanliness, diet, make up, external environment play an important role in its causation. If you take care of all the factors you will have clearer skin. Skin care is an ongoing process.. have a healthy skin dear. No quick fix or short cuts.