Acne problem

Facing acne problem from 8 years,whenever I show to doctor the pimples will get low if I stop then again it will get increase even the acne marks is in skin its making problem for my marriage i have taken the treatment from dermatologist specialist and unani doctors but the result is zero..is it possible to get rid off acne permanently with homeopathy??? For how many months should I have to take treatment...Please help me out with these problem

Dr. Geetika Bansal
Homeopath 19 yrs exp Delhi

Recurrent inflammation of skin forming pimples can be corrected with deep acting homeopathic remedies. Just one month treatment will be enough to control the resurgence. Skin marks take time of minimum 6months. We do not give any ointment for treatment of pimples.
Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
Homeopath 23 yrs exp Hooghly

Pl i suggest any doctor consult.
Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello, I don't interested to make so many confusing discussion as those will not be helped properly to the patients. I shall say that as homeopathy said that all the external signs n symptoms are nothing but the indications of internal disorder. So everyone should go through a throw proper characterized homoeopathic case recording system which will give one's true picture of ailments. So if think fit contact through Practo location dumdum Kolkata for online treatment.
Dr. Namrata Surati
Homeopath 7 yrs exp Surat

Yes. It can be cured permanently with help of Homoeopathy. You can visit any nearby Classical Homoeopath or contact me for online consultation.
Dr. Parikshit Mahimkar
Homeopath 8 yrs exp Mumbai
Take Homoeopathic treatment for 3-4 months. Sulphur 1M 3 powders - 3 months. 1 each month. Take powder at night before going to bed. Keep powder on tongue and swallow. From morning start::- Berberis aquifolium 30 and Kali brom 30. 4 pills -- 3 times daily -- 3 months. Chew pills. Take medicine as advised. Visit doctor regularly.
Dr. Sumit Gupta
Homeopath 4 yrs exp Singrauli
https://www.instamojo.com/DrGenetopath/acne-vulgaris-cure-via-homoeopathy-in-just-r/ click the link for ur medicine
Dr. Nandini P. Deshmukh
Homeopath 5 yrs exp Mumbai
Acne is an inflammatory skin disorder of the skin’s sebaceous glands and hair follicles that affects about 80% of people between the ages of 12 and 24. During puberty high levels of hormones are produced in both girls and boys. This leads to the production of large quantities of sebum. Sebum is an irritant that can clog the pores and form a pimple which may become infected and form a pustule. Hormones don’t go away after adolescence. Many women still get premenstrual acne from of the release of progesterone after ovulation. Causes of Acne The exact cause of acne is unknown, several related factors are: 1) Hormonal activity supposed to be responsible, such as menstrual cycles and puberty. 2) Increase in hormones called androgens (male sex hormones), which causes sebaceous glands to enlarge and make more sebum. 3) Hormonal changes related to pregnancy can also cause acne. 4) Another factor is heredity or genetics. 5) Accumulation of dead skin cell. 6) Bacteria in the pores, to which body becomes allergic. 7) Skin irritation or scratching of any sort will active the inflammation. 8) Starting or stopping birth control pill 9)Some types of medicine. 10)  Greasy makeup. Homeopathic treatment for Acne :It helps in the following ways: 1)Controls the tendency to have acne (often genetic, in severe cases) 2)Addresses underlying hormonal disturbance which gives one a proneness to have acneReduces excessive oiliness of skin 3)Reduces acne directly 4)Controls infectionControls scar formation
Dr. Varsha Padhye
Homeopath 27 yrs exp Raichur
6 to 8 months treatment will be sufficient. Homeo medicines will cure your acnes. Do have healthy diet, lots of salads , fruits and don't forget to drink lot of water.