Acne problem
Actually 2 years back i had acne problem and i got treated with my family doctor and then my face was clear and good but now again it started may be because of the harmonal imbalance i dont know correctly as it started after the intercourse. i need good treatment with reasonable price .

Dr. Franklin Sujith Kumar

Hi,the fact is there is no single curative treatment for acne.it means once you have acne,you get it treated and achieve clearance and anytime you can get acne again which is unpredictable.see a dermatologist in your area.all the best.