Acne problem
Acne on my face, specifically on my cheeks most of the time. I don't have confidence anymore people point out my acne a lot. I had a very clear skin before but now it's changed, everywhere acne scars and red bumps keep on appearing on my face. It's damn furstrating. Please help. I really want to know why it happens.

Hi! Pimples occur mainly due to hormonal imbalances which causes an overproduction of oil and cells inside a skin follicle. They block the opening of the skin pore and cause the follicle under the skin to swell and become red. It usually starts in teenage, but most of the time lasts into adulthood.
1. Avoid breaking the boils  2. Use a good sunscreen properly
Following blogs would be helpful. What Makes Your Skin Prone to Acne? Top 5 Causes of Acne" by Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia - https://www.practo.com/healthfeed/what-makes-your-skin-prone-to-acne-top-5-causes-of-acne-14523/post  "Teen Acne: What Helps, What Hurts!" by Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia - https://www.practo.com/healthfeed/teen-acne-what-helps-what-hurts-14525/post