Acne problem

Ace problem suffering since from 1year plz help me to get my a clear skin son. And I need a fast treatment
views-icons 83 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Acne problem

doctor profile image
Dr. Shishir Gupta
4 yrs. of exp | Meerut | Dermatologist
I guess you mean "acne", you can always use practo search to find a dermatologist around you. No one other than a dermatologist has a potential to give fastest results, because we have been trained in such a manner. Follow what your dermatologist says and I am sure you will get results you wish for. I strongly suggest you to be realistic. wish you agreat day ahead
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?