Acne probelem

I have acne I have tried many medicines but none of them had a satisfactory effect.. What can be done to clear my skin without causing harm to my skin ?

Doctor Answers (1) on Acne probelem

Dr. Rasya Dixit Bangalore | Dermatologist
Hi You seem to be having physiological acne. This acne is due to underlying hormonal change that is normal for your age. However lifestyle issues like stress and diet and exercise also affect acne. Please eat healthy and avoid junk food. Please exercise regularly and drink plenty of water. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. Avoid picking at your pimples to minimise the risk of scarring. Use a ph balanced salicylic acid face wash twice a day. Use a mild moisturiser and avoid excessive cosmetic creams. If you are not better or if you have scarring because of the acne you need immediate treatment. Please contact a dermatologist who can examine you and prescribe the appropriate skin care products and treatments