Acne pimples
I have acne since 12 years and I just need a best way to reduce acne naturally and I have used some of the cream which contains salicylic acid but their is no use I just want naturally diet for treatment of acne

Dr. Govind S Mittal

Hi. Greetings. Acne is a common problem at your age, usually Starts reducing naturally by mid twenties. excessive consumption of milk can worsen acne. Reduce intake of chocolates and junk food too. Use a topical retinoid cream daily night. You may need a short course of antibiotics. Discuss other suitable forms of treatment with your dermatologist. Hope this helps. Warm regards.