Acne/ pimples
I have acne and pimples all over my face,I have mostly blackheads and pimples are mild and I am having this problem since 2 years,I don't know what to do please help me

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello, it is usually common at this age , due to harmonal secretion , Thick or greasy make-up may, possibly, make acne worse. Picking and squeezing the spots may cause further inflammation and scarring.wash face twice daily with mild soap and lukewarm water. Benzyl peroxide is commonly used topical cream.consult dermatologist before starting any cream.