Acne/ pimples
Hi doctor since 5 months i am suffering from severe acne and drank spots after pimple on my face. I am having good amount of water and taking spice less food also but still acne and spots are getting worse and also i am feeding my son in the night times. Please suggest me what to do and what kind of medicine should i take ?

Undergo a hormonal assay along with thyroid profile . Consult online for treatment
Hello You need to take a proper consult as you have to use medication which doesn't affect your breastfeeding as well. Also lifestyle changes and proper skincare routine would certainly help
Consult me via practo to get a proper diagnosis and treatment
- Use Good non comedogenic SPF for prevention of dark spots - Do not use home remedies without medical supervision - Avoid dairy and sugary stuff
Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.