Acne pimples and wrinkle
I am suffering from pimple with pus wrinkle and fine lines.My skin is looking dull and older than I am.

Dr. Nitin G Barde
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Nagpur

You need to visit dermatologist. Acne fine lines all have treatment which definitely help you to recover from these things easily and fast.
Dr. Manoj Waghmare
Dermatologist 12 yrs exp Nagpur
Pimples/ acne is a chronic problem and happens because of chronic the harmonal reasons. It also requires a long term treatment and Maintainence as well. Sometimes harmonal treatment need to be added. So it will be better to get yourself examined by a dermatologist and treated.