Acne Pimple Gone wrong?
I had acne on my right cheek which i dealt by applying ice packs and applying location calamine but on the left cheek I was severely impatient now I took blackhead remover and tried removing most of them and then applied dettol with cotton swab ( as I read somewhere that it'll keep it clean) Now it's started to burn my skin and although the pimples are done away with I feel my skin to be really dry and some dark spots to be there with really scratchy feeling. Have I done something extremely wrong and can it be fixed? I'm really confused.

Please stop using home remedies on your own.visist a doctor nearby who will look into the matter and prescription medications can be started.chemical peelings can help you further.

Lip implants gone wrong Dimple surgery gone wrong Breast augmentation gone wrong