Acne on my face
I have these kind of acne on my face which are painful also and there are too many which i have consulted a doctor as well but no result infact it has increased more suggested me sake of boric powder and clindac a ointment and momate and vitamin d capsules kindly suggest me any home remedy for immediate cure or medicin

Dr. Rasya Dixit
Hi You seem to be having adult acne. This acne is due to underlying hormonal or lifestyle problems. This may not respond to the regular creams or face wash. you may need tablets for this condition. please start a salicylic acid face wash twice a day. please eat healthy and include plenty of fruits and vegetables. avoid having junk food and exercise to regularly. please contact a dermatologist who can help you find the right treatment