Acne on my back
From past one year the acne on my back , i.e either side of spine occurring very frequently and leaves dark spots. Sometimes feels pain too.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

This may be acne or may be fungal folliculitis. You'll need a course of antifungals - oral or topical. You ll also benefit with usage of topical benzoyl peroxide based skin wash. See a dermatologist near you so that the correct diagnosis may be made and necessary prescription may be given to you. Let me know if you need any further assistance in this regard. Warm wishes.