Acne on face

I am getting acne on my face since last 2-3 yrs. Have tried homeopathy and used creams (prescribed by doctor) but didn't help much. My CBC is 8 and Vit D3 is 6. Have iron deficency as we well. All other reports like TSH, ECG, Sonogarphy, LFT, B12, creatine, blood sugar are normal.

Doctor Answers (1) on Acne on face

Dr. Pradnya Shastri Mumbai | Dermatologist
May I ask were the creams prescribed by an allopathic dermatologist? If not, then looking at all the systemic deficiencies you have (Hb 8 etc) you will need to improve on that and get treatment for that which is why a visit to an allopathic dermatologist is important . If yes, then try visiting a second dermatologist (second opinion). Acne at your age means hormonal imbalances are occurring. So only creams might not work. You might need oral prescription medicines. And only after looking at your skin and examining your reports will the dermatologist be able to help. Don't worry, , a second opinion will only help you. The doctor will customize your treatment for you and help you get results.