Acne on face and hair fal

I never ever had acne on my face before I moved to gurgaon last year. But suddenly these days every third day I get a pimple on either of my cheek. I m also suffering from terrible hair loss

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Acne is a difficult problem to deal with at your age when there are already many issues troubling you. There can be many causes of acne including lifestyle, genetic ,insulin resistance and so on. A comprehensive evaluation will help us identify the cause of the disorder and then it can be treated in a precise manner. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Remember combining treatment modalities help to achieve desired results earlier. Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation and make a path for the flawless skin you aspire for. Hair loss similarly needs to be understood and then treated.