Acne on dry skin

My skin is dry in Pune but oily in Mumbai .! And I have acne issue. I apply benzac ac 2.5% at night which was recommended to me by my dermatologist from Mumbai . In Pune I haven't visited any doctor yet . Please suggest something . I use vicco for moisturizing.

Doctor Answers (1) on Acne on dry skin

Dr. Vijay Adhe Pune | Dermatologist
Hi Because of dry weather of Pune your skin becomes dry and due to high humidity it's oily in Mumbai. Benzac gel is one of the treatment options for acne and treatment changes according to grade of acne you are having. Most of the anti acne creams are drying in nature thus you need to individualize treatment according to response. For acne prone skin you need non comedogenic moisturiser. I would suggest not to use Vicco cream as moisturiser. Do not wash face very frequently and avoid rubbing after that. Please consult a dermatologist to get best treatment advise. Hope this helps. Regards Dr Vijay Adhe, Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic, Pune. www.eternisclinic.com