Acne, neck infection

I have acne problem since a number of years. I was taking some antibiotics, and isotretenoin since last few months for acne. But they caused me side-effects. I had neck and lung infections and they aggravated my allergy and caused lumps in neck region. I also have fungal infection on my nails from as long as I can remember. Neck lumps and infection have subsided to some extent, but acne is not getting cured at all. I really want to know if homeopathy can cure my acne and also acne scars. Also, how much time would it take to have any visible effect. Please let me know.

Doctor Answers (4) on Acne, neck infection

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
I should not make any suggestion without taking proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized treatment for each individual patients as they are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

Yes. Homoeopathy can cure the health issues whatever you said. you can even get rid of your acne scars too. But prior to the acne and the fungal infection ,the neck and lung infection should be taken care. Then comes acne and scar. you may have to take treatment for an year or two. Homoeopathy can cure your problems permanently.consult a Homoeopath. All the best. Take care.
Yes homeopathy can take care of most of your problems except the scars. It might be a long term treatment becaise of the chromic nature of your oroblem. I suggest that u stop all the previous suppressive treatments and find a homeopathic dictor near you. Be under his treatment for some time....