Acne my sunscreen
Hi, i have very good skin no acne prone. recently 2 month before i started using sunscreen of Lakmi brand. But now what i can see is, acne is coming out in my face. If i stop using sunscreen thn would acne go away by its own?

Greetings. Appearance of acne after using products point towards comedogenic potential. Some product do not suit and that may be the case with you. Try to look for a sunscreen that reads non-comedogenic and it may help. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. An attempt to find out the root cause of acne should be made in every patient or else it keeps recurring
A good skin care regimen comprises 4 steps - cleansing, toning, moisturizing and sunblock. Based on your skin type, a dermatologist will recommend you appropriate products.
You can consult me on Practo Direct for personal recommendations as on public platforms, I cannot generate a prescription.