Acne marks on back
Acne marks both red and brown along with stretch marks on the back. Have tried couple of chemical peels and 2 fractional laser with minimal improvement. Could you suggest possible treatment option as i understand back skin is thick and hence wont heal.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings... I understand you issue.. First of all I hope you have seen a qualified dermatologist and getting the treatments from him or her. Also, these may require multiple sittings for good improvement. Change of type of Peel according to skin type would be an option. For scars and stretch marks, Microneedling works well. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging. Warm regards.