Acne & marks, oily skin

I have to much acne, blackheads, marks & oily skin. sometimes its fine but sometimes again comes. really i m very much worried about it. Now i am using clin 3 soap & gel but the problem is same. please help me for the same. suggest some remedy & in how much time it will remove.

Doctor Answers (1) on Acne & marks, oily skin

Hi. Greetings. Please note : Reduce intake of chocolates and junk food too. Use a topical retinoid cream daily night. You may need a short course of antibiotics. Discuss other suitable forms of treatment with your dermatologist. Pimples may often leave spots especially of not treated or if we burst pimples or pick them. You'll need skin lightening creams for a specified duration to reduce the marks , and this could also be dealt with chemical peeling. Also you must use a sunscreen to prevent darkening of the spots. For scars, creams may not work n you may need procedures like microneedling, microneedling rf, fractional lasers, prp or subscision or a combination of these. Send in your pictures if you need further assistance. Or see a dermatologist near you and discuss the same with him. Hope this helps. Warm regards.