Acne marks n pimples

Sir/madam I have very sensitive skin . I don't have currently any pimple but my skin is not so perfect for age 21 . it's has small small marks on face .

Doctor Answers (1) on Acne marks n pimples

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi Treatment of acne vulgaris should be directed towards the known pathogenic factors, including follicular hyperproliferation, excess sebum, P acnes, and inflammation. The most appropriate treatment is based on the grade and severity of the acne. The following medications are used in the treatment of propionibacterium acne vulgaris:- Retinoid-like agents. Antibiotics. Selective aldosterone antagonist acne products. When a topical or systemic antibiotic is used, it should be used in conjunction with benzoyl peroxide or topical retinoid to reduce the emergence of resistance. Diet therapy, such as a low-glycemic diet and avoidance of “junk foods,” has been suggested as a nonpharmacologic measure to manage acne vulgaris Procedural treatments for acne vulgaris include the following- Manual extraction of comedones. Intralesional steroid injections. Superficial peels that use glycolic or salicylic acid. And as far as the scar is concerned, scars can involve textural change in the superficial and deep dermis, and can also be associated with erythema, and less often pigmentary change. In general, treatment of acne scarring is a multistep procedure. First,examination of is necessary to classify the subtypes of scarring that are present. Then, the patient´s primary concerns are elicited, and the patient is offered a menu of procedures that may address the various components of the scarring can be removed by using chemical and mechanical peeling and also by laser treatment...consult good dermatologist they will examine and explain in detail