Acne Issue
I have been having acne issues since a long time now. They keep coming back every now and then leaving marks on my face. The dark marks left behind are very prominent and doesn't fade.

Acne can cause red or brown discoloration and uneven skin contour. Usually multiple types of treatments are needed for maximum improvement. Patience is key since the full effect is often not seen for several months. Skin discoloration and texture can be improved with topical treatments like hydroquinone and Retin-A, but for deeper scars and more significant discoloration, other techniques like laser resurfacing sessions  are needed.