Acne in cheek area focused on the side
I have acne breakouts since teenage but since last four years Im having big cyctic acne in the side of my cheeks and because of that I aslo have red pigmented scars

Hello Kindly send more details and photographs so we can suggest the treatment accordingly Grade 4 acne of such long duration requires detailed analysis Oral and topical medication would certainly help you
Consult via practo pro to get detailed consultation for the same
Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Kindly consult online with relevant photographs for proper diagnosis and management