Acne, hyperpigmentation
Hello doc,I need help. I had back acne and my back is full of black spots and acne. It's very painful and too much itchy. I am not able to wear deep necked clothes. Please doc it's very dirty. I need help..

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

There are different ways to achieve a flawless skin after acne and it needs medical interventions and commitment on part of the patient. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. An attempt to find out the root cause of acne should be made in every patient or else it keeps recurring. Each phase takes a couple of weeks before we move to the next phase of treatment. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis.
Kindly consult a dermatologist for precise treatment plan.