Acne holes on the face

I have acne scars located on face.I would like to know the best way to treat the this curable is the main question because many doctors whom I hav visited hav mentioned that they are not sure but the treatment will be given
views-icons 44 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. C.R.V.Narasimhalu
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Chennai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Please send photos.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?