Acne,heavy oily skin

I am having such worst acne since 16 or 17 age still itsn't stoping hence i have used many home remedies n medicin to controll the over production of oil as well as acne but it doesn't stop ..yet i am very unhappy with my face with such bad pimple n scar .. i really need to know from u Doctors what should i do now?

Doctor Answers (2) on Acne,heavy oily skin

Please take my appointment for further discussion.
Skin care needs to be customized based on the presenting complaints. There are different ways to achieve a flawless skin after acne and it needs medical interventions and commitment on part of the patient. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. An attempt to find out the root cause of acne should be made in every patient or else it keeps recurring. Each phase takes a couple of weeks before we move to the next phase of treatment. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Acne scar and pores can be treated with subcisions, dermaroller, fractional CO2 lasers, chemical peels and likewise. Remember combining treatment modalities help to achieve desired results earlier. Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.
You can consult me on Practo Direct for personal recommendations.