Acne, hairfall
My face has so many pimple, black heads and marks and it also pain, also I have hairfall problem for long time.

Panchkarma procedures along with change in your diet and routine will help you
Hi..... Avoid certain products, such as facial scrubs, astringents and masks, because they tend to irritate skin, which can worsen acne. Excessive washing and scrubbing also can irritate skin..... vitamin B-12 deficiency or problems with your pituitary or thyroid gland can cause hair loss that’s reversible if the problem is corrected.....To prevent hair damage that may cause hair loss, follow these tips: Go natural: Leave your hair its natural color and texture..... Choose products wisely: Use a basic shampoo designed for your hair type. Consult Dermatologist.....