Acne face dandruff

I was suffering from face dandruff for almost more than 6 years. Fore head cheeks chin eyebrows everything are partially covered by a small bump with whiteheads and brackheads. Finally leaves black marks which takes weeks and months to clear. Taken medication, spa treatments and many. Everything resulted in just waste of money and time.

Doctor Answers (1) on Acne face dandruff

Hi! Hormonal changes in females have a big role to play in acne and dandruff both. See a  qualified Dermatologist and sort out the issue. There are simple solutions like peels which take care of mild acne. But they have to be done by qualified people. Marks are left if one tries to break the boils or pinches them. So avoid it. You can refer my health feeds on practo on 1.Understanding dandruff 2. Top 5 causes of acne. 3. 10 tips for brighter and younger looking skin.