Acne caused by steroid use
I have used melacare for one year.suddently i noticed some acne on my chin then the next day it has spreade to all over my face so i stopped using melacare.i have uses clindamycin phophate and an azithromycin tab but that doesnt seems to be work.what should i do now please help me.please recomend me a fast recovery medicament

No...contains steroid.. very dangerous... alternate safe cream available...do direct private online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Hello, overuse of any product is not good for your skin. Please share pictures for evaluation. You can contact us for online or physical consultation.
Fast recovery expectations usually end up doing more harm Moisturise well, and consult online with relevant photographs for specific medications