Acne breakout
I'm having acne on my face (specially forehead) whenever I get my forehead and eye brows done. The salon in which I usually go is hygienic and clean also after getting my eyebrows and forehead done I always apply toner. I'm a vegetarian and I usually avoid oily food also... Please help me in order to get rid from these acne and pimples...

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Use a retinoid based gel/ cream daily night thin layer on forehead/ affected areas. Also use a salicylic acid based face wash and an antifungal shampoo. This will indeed help in reduction of you symptoms. For further queries, contact me on follow up messaging or see a dermatologist near you. Dr Govind Suresh Mittal.