Acne breakout
I've tried acne gels but they turned to be of no use to the severe and sudden acne on my face lately. Please suggest some medicine apart from the gels and creams as it's urgent for me to get rid of them ASAP.

Dr. Shruti Jadhav Devershi
Dermatologist 7 yrs exp Pune

Visit your Dermatologist as he can offer you many treatments apart from just gel n creams. Please visit a Dermatologist to avoid undue scarring. Regards, Dr.Shruti Jadhav Devershi, Sólskin professional Dermacare, Kharadi
Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hi If only gels and creams are not helping you much, there are oral medicines which can control your acne effectively but they need to be taken under the guidance of a qualified dermatologist only. Treatment of acne is individualised and doses of these drugs need to adjusted according to severity of acne, your weight as well as type of your skin. Meanwhile do not pick or scratch your pimples to avoid scar formation. Please visit a dermatologist soon. Hope this helps you. Warm regards Dr Vijay Adhe, Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic, Pune. www.eternisclinic.com