Acne,blacheads on face
My face is covered with acne's ,blackheads.nd spots.I have been suffering from last 4yr. Can anyone suggest me a good dermatologist.
27 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Acne should be promptly treated to avoid its complications. Dr. Jolly Shah DNB Skin. Skin Nurture clinics
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.