Acne on face
After viral fever ended, number of acne arise on my face. I have no idea why this is happen. Plz give me some tips to over this problem.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

There are different ways to achieve a flawless skin after acne and it needs medical interventions and commitment on part of the patient. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. An attempt to find out the root cause of acne should be made in every patient or else it keeps recurring. Each phase takes a couple of weeks before we move to the next phase of treatment. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis.
A fungal condition called should also be ruled out.
You can consult me on Practo Direct for personal recommendations.