Acne at worst.condition..

Im suffering from acne from past 15 years and consulted many doctors and dermatologist.tried homeopathy & natural products also but after marriage it is getting deteriorating my whole face is full of pustules and zits and many scars left behind. Pigmentation is also started at lower lip .my fsh is at higher side .help

Doctor Answers (1) on Acne at worst.condition..

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Treatment of acne vulgaris should be directed toward the known pathogenic factors, including follicular hyperproliferation, excess sebum, P acnes, and inflammation. The most appropriate treatment is based on the grade and severity of the acne.

The following medications are used in the treatment of Propionibacterium acne vulgaris:

Retinoid-like agents

Selective aldosterone antagonist

Acne products

When a topical or systemic antibiotic is used, it should be used in conjunction with benzoyl peroxide or topical retinoid to reduce the emergence of resistance.

Diet therapy, such as a low-glycemic diet and avoidance of “junk foods,” has been suggested as a nonpharmacologic measure to manage acne vulgaris.

Procedural treatments for acne vulgaris include the following:

Manual extraction of comedones

Intralesional steroid injections

Superficial peels that use glycolic or salicylic acid
consult dermatologist they will do the needful