Acne and wanna fair skin

I have an acne problem n I wanna have fair complexion but I m unable to get it i my skin smtyms becme dry n smtyms oily cnfsed wht should I usee please suggest some ways to get rid of this problem as well as to get a fairer ski

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

There are different ways to achieve a flawless skin after acne and it needs medical interventions. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequalae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Acne scar and pores can be treated with subcision, dermaroller, fractional CO2 lasers, chemical peels and likewise. Remember combining treatment modalities help to achieve desired results earlier. Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation. Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.   Best wishes Dr MK Agarwala New Delhi